Find out more about the team and Advisory Board behind The Accountants Millionaires’ Club.
Heather Townsend: Founder
Heather is the author of the book 'The Accountants Millionaires' Club' as well as four other books including 'The Go-To Expert' and 'The FT Guide To Business Networking'.
Her accolades and endorsements include:
- In 2015 the ICAEW decided Heather was the number one online influencer for accountants
- In 2017 Heather was number 19 in Sage's top 100 global influencers for business
- In 2017 GetApp decided Heather was one of the top 5 global influencers for the accounting profession
- Judge for Practice Excellence Awards in 2015 - 2017
- Brand Ambassador for AccountingWeb's "Practice Excellence Programme"
- Her books have sold over 20,000 copies globally and been translated into over 6 different languages.
Sian Kelly: Advisory Board Member
Sian formed Inform Accounting in 2012. In a very short space of time she has grown Inform Accounting into a 13 strong team turning over £500,000 each year. Inform Accounting is predicted to become a one million pound practice within the next 3-5 years. They have grown via a mixture of organic growth and two small acquisitions. As you would expect from a modern fully cloud based practice, their clients are all on Xero and pay monthly via direct debit.
Accolades for Sian and Inform Accounting:
- Shortlisted for Practice Excellence Small Firm of the Year 2017
- Xero platinum partner
- Xero partner of the year 2015
- One of the UK's first truly cloud based practices
Paul Miller: Advisory Board Member
Paul founded Cornish Accounting 25 years ago. Cornish Accounting is a small rural family run practice with a big vision and a strong heart. They are specialists in hospitality businesses and one of the early adopters of the cloud. (And most new accounting packages and software to be honest!) In the last year since Paul decided to grow his practice to one million pounds, he has added on £100k of profitable income. He expects to get Cornish Accounting to be a one million pound practice within the next 5 years.
His accolades and endorsements include:
- Xero Accounting Partner of the year 2015
- Xero Gold Practice
- First UK based certified Reckon practice
Sharon Pocock: Advisory Board Member
Sharon formed Kinder Pocock in 2005. Sharon is known for embracing new technologies, particularly where these make the load lighter for their clients. Kinder Pocock is a Vend certified partner, ReceiptBank SterlingSilver partner, Spotlight Super VCFO, Chaser partner. They are constantly investigating new and simpler ways of doing things. As a result Sharon is an expert in improving practice efficiency through the use of automation and cloud based technology.
Accolades for Sharon and Kinder Pocock:
- Practice Excellence's 2017 Client service firm of the year
- Xero's most valued professional 2016
- Xero Gold Partner
- Practice Excellence winners Practice Growth of the Year 2015
- Shortlisted for multiple awards including Practice Excellence Client Champion 2017, British Accountancy Awards Online Innovation 2015, British Accountancy Awards Online Accountant 2014, Chamber of Commerce Best Use of Technology 2014, Practice Excellence Technology Champion 2014.
Guy Robinson: Advisory Board Member
Guy founded Xebra Accounting in 2011, after being a partner with BDO and Moore Stephens. Xebra Accounting is the fastest growing small accountancy practice in Hampshire. In the last twelve months it grew by over 40% and the rapid growth doesn’t show any sign of letting up! They plan to be a one million pound practice in the next 4-6 years. Unlike most small accountancy practices, Guy’s clients pay a minimum of £5,000 per year. As you would expect, Xebra is a fully cloud based practice but see themselves more as a business advisor to their clients rather than a traditional accountant.
His accolades and endorsements include:
- Xero Platinum partner
- Xero’s most valued professional